Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

How can i increase my height ?

Q i m yash my age is 19yrs nd weight is 65 and heightplz tel me how can i increase my height i m yash,age 19 ,height 5 6 nd weight is 65kgs . . I took the capsule for increasng height.but they didnt effect . Plz tel me any kind of drug steroids or exercise which can help me ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi: I understand you are 19 yrs and wanted to increase your height. The stature of an individual is determined by the genes, bones, hormones and nutrition. Treatment would be effective, only if your bone ends are open and have the capacity to grow. Generally bone close by 16 to 18 years and you stop growing. Get your X-ray for bone age and we would decide any possibility of growth is there or not. If your bone ends have closed, then the only possibilty would be to surgically lengthen your bones, which might not be advisable.
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello yash
welcome to HealthcareMagic..

i just want to guide u that if possible took proper consultation to ur nearby ayurvedic doc..because in ayurveda height may be increased at the age of 21 yrs but with medicine u have do efforts too only medicine does not effect too much

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor