Owl Image

How can i increase my height in 2 months ?

i am siva,my age is 23 years.my height is 5 .can i increase 5 inches further in 2 months.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
hi
its impossible mr shiva
dont try anything which hurt ur body
at this age u have fused bone so no chance of increase of height
u can do exercise and eat good diet
only few cm can increase .
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello siva;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a person is related to genes that run in your family so it will be in proportion to your parents and grandparents.Secondly the most important thing is that the height of boys grow upto 21 years of age and there after any growth is not possible.You need a increase of 5 inches which is impossible in a period of 2 months so I sorry there is no help we can offer.
Thanks