Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How can i increase my height during the age of 21 years ?

hi iam from garhwal myself misba. iam 21 years old and my personality is not suitable for me. so my problem is my height i want to increase my height upto 6fit. That was good for i want your help
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hi Misba

Welcome to Health care magic.

Homeopathy do have some hope for your Height problem.

The Height growth depend on the cartilage between the primary and secondary ossification centers which continues to form new cartilage, which is replaced by bone, a process that results in an increase in length of the bone. Growth continues until the individual is about 21-22 years old or until the cartilage in the plate is replaced by bone.

Homeopathic medicines can help you reaching the goal for your height. But for that we will be needing more details before I can advise you the medicines that will be helpful for you.


Dr. Harsh Rai MD (Hom) UK
Mobile : 0 9425800100
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
sorry after 20 years there is no chance of gain in height.
Take more protein and nourishing diet,and multi vitamin supplement.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychologist Dr. K. V. Anand's  Response
Dec 2015
Eat moderate food with more fat content and always try to be happy. Research proves that happy people are always healthy ones.
Answered: Wed, 1 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor