Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

How can i improve my height ?

hi sir i m surjeet i want incrise my height now my height is 5 4inch i want increase my height4-6inch dear any medicine or exercise help my improve my height 7 waight pesent waight
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
you have not mentioned your age,if you are above 20,there is no chance to increase your height.
if you are below 20,you can increase your following exercises which can increase your ht.
running,jogging,swimming,cycling and rope jumping,take more protein diet fruits etc
never go for steroid or anabolic steroid.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor