Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How can i get weight and recover my health ?

sir.......i m not gaining my health and height though i m 20 years old....i look like a small child with a small face ......what can be the problem in my body? my body structure is very bad.......due to small face and short shoulders i luk very small.......
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi nishant,

Welcome to HCM.

Height and body features are genetically decided and there is limitation to what can be done. Height will increase until the growing bones in the lower extremity fuse, which usually occurs by 20 to 21 yrs. of age. After that your height cannot increase.

Learn to adopt to your body and Have self confidence. It is not the features of your body that decides your success in life but the special abilities that you are blessed with.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor