Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

How can i get the treatment for back pain and groin pain ?

Hi Dr Healthcare Magic, I m a 24 yo male and I ve been dealing with low back pain and groin pain for about a year and a half now. I ve seen urologists and sports doctors and they said it s just muscle strain. Well I ve been prescribed flexirils and they seem to help a little bit, but once I smoke some weed the pain in my groin gets really bad and it doesn t go away for awhile. I carry beer for a living, so I am lifting alot of weight 30-50lbs sometimes at work. My sports doctor said I don t have a hernia and the urologist said it was my prostate, but I don t belive it s my prostate. Although, around the same time this problem all started I noticed the middle of my penis would get tight and looked as if it was being squeezed by a rubber band really tight during the middle of an erection . The urologist I saw said there s nothing he can do about it. I m in so much pain right now, and it seems to only get worst when I cough or when I smoke... Help me!
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic..
the pain is because of your weightlifting and muscle strain..since its been there for a long time its adviced to get a MRI done..regarding your prostate, i ll agree with whatever the urologist says..take tablet VOVERON-SR 1-0-1 for one week ..
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
I think you have got indirect inguinal hernia.All signs and symptoms are of indirect inguinal hernia.
At this age prostate is out of question.
Consult surgeon and take his opinion.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks for you answers.

I'm also having pain in my testicles around the left side where my cord is and going up it all the way. I have thought about going to the ER tonight, but might just wait to call my doctor in the morning to see what he thinks I should do.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
  User's Response
Well I went to ER they said I had a hernia. I went to surgeon 2 weeks later and they said I don't have hernia and it's probably just muscle strain. I have now also been nauseated for the past 4-5 days and I haven't gotten sick but I am just very nauseated especially after eating meals and for quite some time after. The pain in my penis is terrible. It feels and looks like a tight band around the middle of my penis. It's quite painful and sometimes it's not so bad, but at other times it just feels like my penis is about to be squeezed to death. I am scared for my life. I am in so much pain, I feel like doctors don't help and take too long. I've been getting headaches alot recently too and also lightheaded and dizzy at times. HELP!!!!
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor