Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How can i get rid of vocal nodules ?

i ma teacher.teaching almost 12 hrs daily from last 15 years.frm last 2 years i m feeling this problem . but frm last mnth i m nt delivering lecture in class. my doctor suggest me to surgery one side nodule on vocal chord. should i operate it? or any other tretment?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
best way is go for surgery
take care.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Try to chew Yashtimadhu stick daily
Warm saline water gargles
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
u HAVE VOCAL NODULES. The treatment is Microlaryngeal surgery.

But b4 surgery u may try the following--

1- Tab alaspan AM 1 tab twice a day.
2- steam inhalation.
3- voice rest.

IF still the prob persists, then u will have to go for MLS under general anaesthesia. It is a very simple surgery.

Dont worry it is a common prob, THESE DAYS LASER OPTIONS R ALSO THERE.

Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor