Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

How can i get rid of the pain from Sternoclavacle ?

Hey i have had a football injury for the last 8 years to the sternoclavacle, a permanent dislocation of the right clavacle media end. i have been to several orthopedic surgens over the years and said that the risk of surgery to stop the bone from sliding in and out is very high. the joint has been chipped off and the collarbone is just sliding in and out when i lift it above shoulder hight, im getting tired of it should i just take the risk please someone tell me what i should do before i jump off a bridge !
Asked On : Tue, 27 Dec 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your pain and I would like to advise you to first build up your moral, this is not the big problem nowadays go for second opinion, third pinion, if the mobility is good then this can be managed conservatively also, you need to ask the orthopedic surgeon for this first, hope this information helps you take care and have good day.
Answered: Thu, 20 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor