Owl Image

How can i get rid of itching in vagina ?

i want to stop the ichhing in vagina
Mon, 9 May 2011
hi
it may be infection or allergy.
apply clotrimazole cream twice a day.
take tab cetrizine at night
keep part clean and dry.
drink more water
avoid sexual relation
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
May be you have Vaginal Candidiasis or Fungal Infection of Vagina, Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist to rule out the exact cause. You will need Oral Anti Fungals or Vaginal Pessaries. Kindly do not delay.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
hello
welcome to health care magic
vaginal iching is medicaly termed as pruritus vulva.
some of the common cause is unhygiene,stress,menopause,vaginal yeast infection,chemical irritants like ointments,creams,contraceptives jelly.
Keep your genital area clean and dry. Use plain, unscented soap.
keep your sugar level under control if your diabetic
loose weight if your obese.
wear cotton panties avoid synthetic material.
Avoid overexertion, heat, and excessive sweating.
Avoid scratching, which will only aggravate the problem.
eat yogurd.
if at all iching persist after self care you need to consult gynaecologist or homeopath doctor.