Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

How can i get rid of glans hypersensitivity ?

hi. i am 22 y old, healthy. i have a dull painful sensation of the tip of the glans, this since i knew and learned about sex when i was 12-13 y old. i m not circunscribed. the erection is nl, libido is nl. the shaft of the penis is fine except maybe the part just under the glans which is slightly painful during masturbation. i fear about sex performance... what can i do to releive this hypersensitivity of my glans??????
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
pain only during masturbation is due to increase blood flow to thee glans.
due to engorgement pain is common during sex
u feel dull sensation
u need not to worry if it occur during masturbation only
it will not disturb u r sex performance
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor