Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How can i get relief from the pain due to disc displacement ?

Hi... I had an mri done and it was found that L4-L5 has an annular tear with small cetral disc protrusion casing effacement of the thecal sac. L5-S1has a moderate sized right paracentral disc herniation with annular tear impinging the right S1 nerve root. there is mild bilateral hypertrophic facet disease with mild narrowing of the left inferior neral foramen. no stenosis... I m experiencing a great deal of pain after injuring myself at work in August.. I had therapy and returned to work only to hurt it again in january. It will not heal. What can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
better u go n consult an orthopaedician, if they suggest surgery thn go for surgery, if not thn go n tk proper physiotherapy. after surgery also u hv to tk physiotherapy to prevent complication.
tk cr
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
As there are multiple problems you have to seek advice of your orthopedic surgeon without delay.
you have to go for some surgical intervention
Before more complication occurs you go for specialist opinion.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor