Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

How can i get my blood sugar monitor back from m,y principal?

I m 16 years old diabetic, my cuz told the principal I was doing drugs. I was trying to check my blood sugar and she walked in and caught me and took it away. I m not feeling good but she said I will be ok. How can I get my monitor back?
Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Approach to principal and explain your problem about your diabetes and importance of monitor for checking of blood sugar.
If you are honest and not using any drug,he will definitely give you monitor back
Ok and bye.
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

You should go back to your principal, along with your parents and your previous reports. Tell that you need to monitor sugars and hence need the monitor back. It wil not be bad. Your principal will understand the need and wil help you. Do not use the monitor at school, only when absolutely needed, like you feel you are getting your sugars low, or high and need to check, that time take permission for two minutes from your teacher/lecturer telling you are feeling uncomfortable and need to check sugars, and then check it. In this way you will avoid other unnecessary issues.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor