How can i get my blood sugar monitor back from m,y principal?

I m 16 years old diabetic, my cuz told the principal I was doing drugs. I was trying to check my blood sugar and she walked in and caught me and took it away. I m not feeling good but she said I will be ok. How can I get my monitor back?
Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Thanks for query,
Approach to principal and explain your problem about your diabetes and importance of monitor for checking of blood sugar.
If you are honest and not using any drug,he will definitely give you monitor back
Ok and bye.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

You should go back to your principal, along with your parents and your previous reports. Tell that you need to monitor sugars and hence need the monitor back. It wil not be bad. Your principal will understand the need and wil help you. Do not use the monitor at school, only when absolutely needed, like you feel you are getting your sugars low, or high and need to check, that time take permission for two minutes from your teacher/lecturer telling you are feeling uncomfortable and need to check sugars, and then check it. In this way you will avoid other unnecessary issues.