Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How can i get maximum erections a day ?

i am 26 year olg guy, married before 7 months back. I am enjoying my sexual life but cant have a sex continously (means daily once with my wife). Problem is my penis is getting erected only once in 2 days. But i want to get erect daily for happy sexual life. Plz help me with valid suggestions to improve my life better. I am 26 years weight 70 height 168 cm. But feeling tired most of the time.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
you need not to worry about it
it may be due to stress ,anxiety probelm
be relax ,be positive
main center for the erection is in mind ,so more you fresh and free ,more you enjoy sex .
as far as erection is concern it is not possible to have such a rhythm of erection .
do regular exercise and yoga
eat healthy diet .
be frank with your partner ,feel free to talk with her in any subject

i hope i answered your question
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor