Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

How can i get equal size breasts ?

i have my right breast very small then my left breast what should i do to equalise them please help me i am 18 years old.please suggest me some medicine or somthing helpful plz plz
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dont think about that .anotomically one is small &one is large in no need to take any medi for thatif it is very much small then you can take shatavari tab 2tab 3time for can also do local massege with ashwagandha oil that will helpto increase its size.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
You are still growing. You can wait for a few yrs , it may correct by itself.
If the difference is maked, a cosmetic surgeon can help.
If you are very lean, putting a little weight is also useful.
Massage helps incrase the blood circulation and there for growth, so try that as well. (using any oil- as it doent matter)
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor