Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

How can i get back my hair back ?

hi i am raisa from dhaka,i am 26 year old...before 9 years for using some hair oil i lost my front side hair.I have also dandruff problem. to solve this problem i get treatment from some skin specialist and hair therapy from some beautician. By this way some hair was grow but they are so thin and small and after some days they also fallen. please give me some suggestion, how can i get my hair back. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Medical treatment are effective only in slowing down the hair loss, they are not very effective in hair regrowth also hair that grow out of medical treatment are very thin and also they will go once you will stop taking medicines. Only effective and permanent solution for hair loss is hair transplantation. You can see details regarding hair transplantation on
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to take biotin ,n acetyl cystene tab for 3 month,
eat high protein diet
drinkmore water a day
apply almond oil
continue minoxidil solution
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello tamanna,
then you can prevent it with proper care of hair with proper nutrition.lot of water fruits and protein needed for can take biotin . yoga , pranayam and regular excercise helpful. avoid harsh shampoo.avoid pollution,stress.if you have any hormonal problem then it can be detected by blood tests. you can consult a dermatologist for it.
take care
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic.
it seems to be androgenic front hairs are lost. if your father has the same problem, then there is very high chance that you would also get the same pattern. there is no permanent cure for this except surgery.but drugs can delay this.minoxidil 5% or 10% is very much helpful.vitamin biotin is also helpful.other tretment modalities are meso therapy(injections in scalp) ,laser(for 2 months).if you have already lost your hair then hair transplantation is the only option can also modify your lifestyle to delay the loss.take more fruits, green leafy veg,lots of water, regular excercise,more proteins. yoga and pranayam also helpful.
take care
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor