Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How can i get an immediate recovery from Bell's palsy ?

Hi im suffering from bells palsy since 3 months and its not yet cured .Right now im hearing some noise in ear .Please let me know is this a problem again .why this noise is coming.How to get rid of this noise .Will i be cured from bell s palsy and how ?PLease respond to my que as soon as possible.Im waiting eagerly
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Ranjitha,
Thanks for query,
Bell's palsy is completely curable,recovery starts after 3 weeks.
Do regular exercise for facial muscles like forcefully gargling,inflation of baloons by mouth,mirror exercise like do various movements of face in front of mirror,
Put eye drops in the eyes to prevent infection as eye remain open in palsy.
Noise coming in the ear is due to this problem.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor