Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How can i get a remedy for premature greying of hair ?

hi i m 23yrs, since 7yrs i have the major problem of grey hairs i did every thing that could make my hairs to grow black once again but didn t worked for me. so pls suggest me a solution to my problem. i need to grow black hairs again naturally pls pls pls give me any remedy to my major problem pls.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response

welcome to helath care magic forum .

HOMOEOPATHIC treatment will not only help you to stop the pase of greying of your hair and will improve the quality of hair too .
generally hereditary,Stress, anemia, hypothyroidism , hormonal imbalance causes .and its necessary to have high protein , ion and vita E diet,
include black dates, almonds , spinach ,green leafy vegetables to prevent premature greying of hair .
as you have started greying at very early age you must start treatment at the earliest
for this homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body , for more
info you can write down to (

takecare .wish u good health always!
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
Grey hair can be effectively treated if below 20 yrs of can try tan calcium pantothenate 100mg daily for the same.Also consult a dermatologist for any deficiency.
take care,
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor