Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

121 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can i get a remedy for body shaking with heart palpitations ?

My friend wrote this to me... tell me what is wrong with my body.. i pee every 10-15 minutes.. my body is always shakng.. my heart never stopeds pounding. but maybe for like 5 minutes. and right now... im having heart pains.... what is going on with my body. oh yeah and i have been burning up off and on too SHE IS 14 YEARS OLD! whats going on?
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

She is probably feeling anxiety .Anxiety can cause gastritis so burping , tremors , heat pain , rapid heart beat.She might be having frequent urination due to anxiety or an Urinary infection.She has to attend her Physician and get evaluated.

Anxiety can present as a chest pain with difficulty in breathing which typically appears like heart attack.Though it is not to be neglected , it should be evaluated first.

Hope my answer is useful to you and all

Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Is it a sign of a pending heart attack or just a message from the body telling you to exercise more, quit smoking, and watch the caffeine intake? I ask this because my best friend gets flutters and irregular heartbeats from time to time and she s too paranoid to go to a doctor. Thanks!

doctor1 MD

I have hypothyroidism, last March 6 I started having heart palpitations and I shake constantly, they switched me from Synthroid to Nature Throid, after 4 months the palpitations were almost not noticable, and the shaking was better by half. Now it is starting all over again, I am having the heart palpitations, and I shake all the time, my shaking seems worse when I first wake up.

doctor1 MD

im 32 years old, I dont smoke cigarettes much, I dont drink, i do smoke weed on occasion. When I am getting ready to have sex, my penis dont stay hard sometimes wont get hard, i shake, my heart beats really fast, i get pale, i sweat, my body gets cold, and my head feels like someone is pounding me with a hammer, any symptoms of anything? please help

Recent questions on  Cardiovascular disease

doctor1 MD

Hi I had sever mitral',valve reguritation in june when was pregnant, my last heart scan showed the leaking had slowed/stopped, I am due another heart scan next week, but these last few days been experiencing bad circulation in my feet when i get out of bed, have always had in my hands but never my feet,'will this be due to my heart problem?

doctor1 MD

Hello Dr, 41 year old, non-smoker, 1-5 units of alcohol a week, active, no other health issues. Family history of heart problems (Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy ), have been checked and do not have it, although have a slight thickening of arterial knuckle which gets monitored. I m getting what feels like pulses or faint flutters from my oesophagus region to the top of my sternum region, these symptoms are infrequent during the day to sometimes non-existent, but at night the symptoms only occur when laid on my back or on my left side (they disappear when I m lying on my right side?) and feel more constant with a heart beat ie pulses at a constant rate. Occasionally have slight breathlessness since this has started 1 week ago. Now I ve had a slight upset stomach (although not constipated I ve not been regular) the last week and the symptoms do seem to be more present when I have heavy feeling in my stomach and then subside once I pass wind. Is the pulses/flutter linked to this and could be a blockage and wind not escaping? Or something else?

doctor1 MD

My husband's heart is beating loudly and seems to be beating irregularly. I took his blood pressure and it was normal. His heart rate was 102bpm. He also has an urge to cough periodically. He's had these episodes happen before and the cough has helped at times. Do we need to be concerned? His father died from heart disease and started having an irregular heart beat when he was 35.

doctor1 MD

Recently I have been experiencing a "racing heart" ulse rate upwards to 111, and general tiredness. Is this something to be concerned about since heart disease runs in my family, including a sibling that died from a heat attack at age 57. My age is 56

doctor1 MD

How do I help my wife of 40 + years who has developed dementia in the last two, getting worse all the time: memory, mood etc. I try to do everything I can for her but she does not cooperate a good share of the time. She sits in a recliner all day...

doctor1 MD

i lack vitamin D & Vitamin B12 .how manage this two naturally ?

doctor1 MD

I had completed my routine blood check up 5 days back, I have attached my report. Please review my report & let me know on the actions that need to be taken, am currently consuming 125 mg of thyroxine