Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

How can i gain proper weight ?

Hi m akansha,m 25 yrs old n my weight is jst 44 can i gain proper weight? n as fast as possible coz i look so bad,so skinny n my height is 162 cms
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
to put on weight you need high calory and high protein foods such as junk foods,milk products,sweets,fruits,cheese,ice creams and meat in your daily food and also you have to exercise a lot to increase your appetite and muscle
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM Akansha.
Strehgth and stamina of body is important then weight.
To increase the weight you have to take high calory diet like banana,mango,dairy products,milk with dry fruits,pulses,cereals..
go for routine exercise, your every moments of life with full enjoyment,
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor