Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How can i do away with irregular period and heavy bleeding ?

Hi, i was wondering if there was anything that could reduce the amount i discharge. Also i go months without getting my period and ive tried to regulate it with Birth control but it made me bleed for over a month so i went off and a few days later it stopped then after that i havent gotten my period. Another thing is ive been having pains in my abdomen for over a year and ive been a bit sore down below just lately but i dont have any dicolored discharge but it does have a little bit of a smell . I am so worried and i need to know whats going on and i can t handle all this anymore.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The irregularity in your periods might be due to hormonal deficiencies or due to polycystic ovaries.The pain in lower abdomen is also due to the heaviness you feel when you dont have periods for a long time. You need proper treatment from a gynaecologist.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor