Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How can i cure from small pains under my armpits and tenderness ?

I am 45 yr old woman- reasonably fit and healthy. I have had small pains and aches under my armpits and tenderness in my breasts. Nothing problematic but constant - couple of months now. I ve had skin cancer and my grandmother had a double mastectomy . Don t want to hassle doctor for nothing. Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care
u need to have to be properly examined as well as need proper investigation so kinly conault soem gynaecologist
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You have to go for physical examination of your breasts and mammography because there is tenderness in he breasts and armpit,may be due to enlarge lymph nodes in armpit.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor