Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

How can i cure from lower back pain ?

Hi, This is Mr. Chellani, I hv severe lower back pain since last 8 years and now I am facing pain and burning sensation in my heels since last fortnight. I am 57 years old weighing 75 kgs and 5 8
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.8 years is pretty long time ,please go for x ray as per the advise and look for the cause.There could be some nerve compression at some level which is giving rise to pain and numbness that you have.After x ray your doctor after examination will give you some medicines which can help you.At times further investigation like MRI can be needed.Do regular exercise to strengthen back muscles to avoid this from happening again.Also get your blood sugar checked.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor