How can i beat a drug test?

i relapse and a test in 2 days
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
lay off the dope hippy

How can you beat a siliva drug test?

i smoked pot 7-3, that was my third time after six months.am i going to be positive on drug test on 07-09? is there any detox that i can buy? and where? and how fast it is? cuz im going to take drug test on monday. i need help i only had two hits/smoke.

My husband smoles pot we found out 6 weeks ago i was pregnant. He will mot get it in his head to stop smokong in the house. Im 22 weeks now i failed a drug test last week and was told i have to pass the next one in 2 weeks or dss will be involved. How can sure i pass it?