Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

How can i be sure of being pregnant ?

i and my b.f had sex on 30th april widout condom but he didnt ejaculated inside. nd i was expecting my periods on 17th may and hav nt got till now.. is it possible that i m pregnant ... or this is the delay as i hav irregular periods earlier also m 21 yrs.female height is 5 ft 4 inch...earlier had irregular periods use to take pills for periods as well. but left it 2 yrs back. m really worried as m having pain (the one feel before period )and white discharge but my periods are not coming.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic.
you said you have irregular periods, well in that case you should not worry much because your period could be naturally delayed. i suggest that you get a blood test, serum beta hcg titre done just to be sure . wait for another two to three days and get that done dont worry , so much stress due to fear of pregnancy can delay your periods.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor