Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How can i be relieved from skrethes on forehead penis skin which causes pain while washing ?

hi I am getting few skrechics on my fore head penis skin and its paining while going back to wash my penis , now what is solution
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Raj, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
It seems you suffer from candidal balanoposthitis which is basically a fungal infection. What's your age? Are you Diabetic, if yes-- is diabetes is properely controlled. You can take Tab. Fluconazole 150 mg one tab. & apply Onabet lotion twice daily. If required, consult a dermatologist also. Good Luck.

Skin Clinic, SCO 298, Sect. 20, Panchkula.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor