Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

How can i abort one month pregnancy ?

22 years female,married..i have taken around 7 cycloreg tablets from 23rd of june inorder to postpone is 6th of july..still i didnt my periods....usually my period date falls on 17th of june..earlier to 17th,on 10th i had taken a cycloreg also.can u please tel me the reason for the case i am pregnant can i abort with the help of any tablets
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
go for urine for pregnancy test.
if it is negative, then you can wait for few more days,withdrawl bleeding will occur.
if it doesn't happen, consult gynaecologist.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello rashmi ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had expected periods on 17 thJune and it got delayed and then on 23 rd June onwards you had taken tablet -Cycloreg so you should get your periods with in 5 to maximum 7 days after stopping the Cycloreg.Since you have not got your periods till date and if you are sexually active then you should get a urine pregnancy test done with first morning sample of urine.If it is positive then you are pregnant and if negative then the delay may be due to hormonal imbalance in both conditions you will have to consult a Gynaecologist.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor