Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
127 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can hormonal imbalance be treated?

Hi...i am suffering harmonal fsh level is very high 145 age is 36...i am married and want to concive ...but i have irruguler perods...i get periods with all altrasounds are clear...i am worried what i i blance my harmones level to get periods properly Thanx
Tue, 11 Jul 2017
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Good day and thank you for posting this question. Since we know you have high FSH value, you need to know the values of other hormones including prolactin, Thyroid hormone. I will advice you see your Gynaecologist to interpret the values for you and medications would be given to you. I hope it helps.
Thank you.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have lots of problems with my hormones since having my child a year ago. Had mirena coil, but felt angry tearful and irritable from it, so I have...