How can hiccups causing sleeplessness after a bypass surgery be treated?

My father had a bypass 8 weeks back. He is currently taking the following medicines: 1) galvus met (50/850 mg) for sugar - sugar seems to be under control now 2) clopivas ap 75 3) fruselac 4) storvas 5) envas 2.5mg 6) rantac 7) ap phylline SR Now for the past 1 week he is having hiccups almost the whole day but not continuously because of which he is unable to sleep and feeling uneasy. We also got the KFT test done, which show the Urea reading as 58 and creatinine reading as 1.8 Please can you let us know what needs to be done for getting him relieved out of this hiccups problem?
Mon, 19 Aug 2019