Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
176 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can hernia and stomach ache be treated?

I have had multiple surgeries. The first I was 17 shot in stomach, still have fragment. The second I was 19 had laparoscopy, had a growth in one of my tubes. They repaired my tubes. Hernia surgery, had 6 holes. Gallbladder taken out . lately I had a ct scan. The report says I have a 15 cm bulge hernia. A ultrasound a year ago,shows I have at least 1 more Gastrology said my food doesn t digest, they want to put a pace maker in my stomach .my surgeon said my hernia is big, so he sent me to another surgeon, he said that the muscles in my stomach, are stretched , I look like I am nine months pregnant. My stomach hurts , I need someone to fix me please. I am diabetic, back trouble, colestrol,ect
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can take decision for surgery to treat hernia.

You can consult surgeon for further management.
You can take Tramadol and Paracetamol combination
You can take Omeprazole
You can take Ofloxacin and Ornidazole combination
Eat frequent, small meals throughout the day and avoid overeating

Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My stomach really hurts and my whole body is shaky. Like, it s hard to type and I feel a little top heavy. I can t sleep and I don t want to move...