Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How can hemorrhoids be treated at home ?

Hi I m 16 years old and I m 95% sure that I have hemorrhoids and I think iv e had it for about a year now I didn t know what it was at first so I ignored it thinking it would go away but it s gotten worse and I did some research on the computer and I have all the symptoms of hermorrhoids. It s so embarrasing and uncomfortable. I don t wanna go to a doctor cause I don t wanna gross them out. I know I can t get rid of it with home remedies so what should I do? Please,please help!
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
A combination of lifestyle change and Homoeopathic treatment can give you a great relief from hemorrids(piles)as it eliminate the possibily of surgery.moreover homoepathy treatment will remove the tendency of its recurrence.
nux vomica,calc flur,Aesculus,Hamemelis,millefollium,aloes are some of the medicine prescribe for hemorrids.
Increase fluid intake which will help in reducing hardness of stool.
Eat food rich in fibers
prevent holding the urge as it may harden stool.
regular exercise atleast 5 days in a week
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor