How can headaches be treated?

.hi I have had headaches for two weeks I had an MRI on the brain and I was told yesterday I had a small aneurysm, on top of bradycardia and a cyst in the tube coming from the right kidney into the bladder and cysts in there,I want to know is their anything I can take for the headaches as paracetamol isn’t working
Wed, 18 Jul 2018
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If high blood pressure has been measured and not found to be high then you can safely take an over the counter pain killer like Ibuprofen. If the headaches are chronic though, Ibuprofen shouldn't be used daily continuously, a preventive medication like amitriptyline may be considered.

I hope you feel better soon.