How can headaches and dizziness be treated?

I have a terrible ongoing throbbing headache. My hands keep going numb and also my mouth and Young’s keep going numb. I also get very dizzy whenever I sit up. Been like this for 3 days in a row. Headache doesn’t go away. Taking blood pressure meds.
Tue, 28 Aug 2018
Hi

A headache can be due to dehydration, fatigue, eye strain/stress, caffeine, sinus, CO poisoning, Intracranial hypertension or other developing pathology in the brain. Stay well hydrated & nourished, take plenty of sleep & relax.

Dizziness is caused by the inflammation of the inner ear, labyrinthitis( vestibular neuritis) or infection in the inner ear. It may affect hearing in the long run. Get examined by an ENT Specialist, get audiometry test done.

Take Vertin (Meclizine) for dizziness & acetaminophen (Tylenol) for a headache.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.