Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How can hair loss and whitening be treated ?

i have hair whiting and falling problem please advise me( my age 32)
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
At age of 32, though greying of hair is premature, it maynot be reversible. Treatment of hairfall: do as follows:
1) Check your Hb-- if anemic start an iron preparation, & take nutritious diet
2) If dandruff-- use anti-dandruff shampoo 3-4 times a week
3) Minoxidil lotion 5% locally 2 times a day
Let me know in about a month or so. Good Luck
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor