How can hair fall be treated?

hello my age is 23 years my hairs are curly,and from few months iam suffering from heavy hairfall volume of my ahir is also reduced.my hairs are curly and dry. i need to know if the lost hair will re grow and by how much time this hairfaal will stop?
Fri, 15 Mar 2019
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have symptoms of hair fall which seems to be due to environmental factors, deficiency of nutrients such as copper, zinc in diet, fungal infection and stress.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you to use shampoos and hair oils containing salicylic acid and ketoconazole. It will prevent fungal infection. Maintain proper hygiene of your scalp and apply vitamin E oil daily after washing scalp . Consult dermatologist for proper examination. Doctor may prescribe Minoxidil and finasteride preparations as well. Avoid excessive sunlight exposure.

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari