How can groin ringworm causing scrotum cracking and splitting be treated?

I have recently returned from a business trip and stayed in a hotel. I have been known to have jock itch in the past but this time my scrotum is simply cracking or splitting in the skin folds. I recall one instance where the skin split in the past and an anti-fungal powder seemed to work. Any suggestions or comments?
Thu, 5 Dec 2019

It can be fungal infection of superficial skin over scrotum. The antifungal cream or powder can be applied over that.

If you post a photo of lesion than further comment will be easy. Wear loose cotton cloths and avoid tight clothing. If no improvement then consults nearby dermatologists for detailed evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician