How can glaucoma be treated?

I have gulcoma in both eyes had mini express strunt in left eye one yr ago I also have retina eye disease in right eye my pressure goes up and down in both eyes but don t exceed 20 surgery eye 22 non surgery eye the eye with the retina disease vision in center not good but can see around up and down the surgery eye getting blure im so afraid that I m going to lose my vision I also have dry eyes very bad need some answers and hope do you feel that I m going to lose my sight?
Thu, 9 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

First there should be proper treatment for diabetes. life style change is required. for glaucoma medical and surgical treatment are available. oral tablet topical drop and surgery trabeculectomy iridotomy and bleb forming surgical procedure are available. let treating doctor decide the proper treatment suitable for patient.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.