How can glass cut injury on the neck be treated?

hi there. yesterday afternoon a piece of glass reflected off a rock and hit me in the lower neck region. it is a deep cut but has pretty much healed over, tho i don t know if the glass is still in my skin or it has fallen out. a bit of help answering my question would be muchly appreciated
Wed, 7 Mar 2018

You need a detailed local examination to exclude a piece of glass within. Cleaning of the wound and assessment require to see whether there is any need of stitches.

If the wound is deep, needful drugs and Tetanus (TT) injection advised. Please consult a surgeon as early as possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale