How can fluid leakage from blisters on the calves be treated?

I have venous stasis with several blisters on the front of my calves. I am very careful, and in over 2-3 yrs, they remain the same and have never opened. However, yesterday I tripped and fell against an item that had a pokey end on it, and it pierced one of the blisters. I cleaned it very well and put tribiotic ointment on it, with several sterile gauze taped over it. But it has never stopped leaking water, and I can t keep up with changing the gauze! How can I get the leakage to stop, and will it ever heal and close?? Thank you.
Fri, 3 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Try leaving the wound open. Along with the twice application of antiseptic cream, also apply and antiseptic powder in between. (don’t mix cream and powder) So if you are applying the antiseptic cream in the morning and night, then apply the antiseptic powder in the afternoon. Start an oral antibiotic as well Augmenting DUO twice a day for 5-6 days.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.