How can fever along with nausea and fatigue be treated?

I have been feverish despite use of acetaminophen and nauseated for 4 days. Had an emesis on day one and today. Fatigued and body ache. Multiple canker sores in my mouth which I assume are related to fever. Anorexia. No rash. Should I see a physician or is it a virus that will run it’s course?
Fri, 2 Mar 2018
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

Since, there is a fever that is not responding to medication, it may be best to be seen by your doctor. It is most likely a virus as you stated since these are the most common reason for infection but some viral infections require additional treatment.

Thank you for the concerns. Hope this solves your query.

Dr. Michelle Gibson James, General & Family Physician