How can fatigue and excessive sleepiness along with dry cough be treated?

I continue to be fatigued, after 5 weeks of treatment for sinusitis, reactive airway (asthma)post viral ; used nasal steroid spray, z pak + 2 xtra days of zithromax @ 500 mg., continue on Dulera 100/5 twice/day, (rtn to Pulmonary ) 1 week. I could literally fall asleep if I just close my eyes, standing up, at work, passenger, at home watching tv. Exact pattern for a few years now, happens 2-3 x per year. Always in April. Sore throat, followed by fever , few days, once sorethroat subides, cough appears. Allergy tested, for 50+ standard allergens.ALL negative. Negative CXR. Dry cough ( not productive) worse during day and when talking. Use lozenges, lots of water, saline nasal spray, steam , warm salt water gargle. Suggestions.
Mon, 23 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Drowsiness may be due to anti histamine drugs or sinusitis or infection in the head or lack of sleep at night due to nasal blockage etc. Avoid cool drinks and freeze water vapor. Use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days. Use tablet Levocetirizine twice a day for five days. If above antibiotics not improved means need to start another dose of alterbate antibiotics. Get chest x-ray and x-ray of sinuses and treated accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.