How can extreme nausea and vomiting be treated?

Everyday for the last 3 weeks I have experienced nauseous and vomiting. I’ve tried everything over the counter that they recommend but nothing has helped. Somedays and I can force myself to each a small portion of food but usually fee sick right after. Alon with the nausea, I get od and hot sweat, I’ll move off the couch or inter a different room another room and feel vertigo and extereme nausea.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

* Most likely intestine infection through some sort of bacteria or virus.
* Primary guidelines for better results

- Drink more liquids in sessions.
- Prefer easily digestible foodstuffs with avoidance of junk foods, dairy fat.
- Prescription of antiemetic ( as ondansetron ), PPI ( as pantoprazole ) GI specific antibiotic ( as Rifaximin ) or else need help from your doc.
- Discuss the need for specific lab evaluation to figure out the course of action.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.