How can excessive eye discharge be managed while on Toradol?

Accident that happened wedsday resulted to a nasel fracture both bones are broke. Had CT Scan done He has an appointment to see an ENT this coming Wedsenday. He has begun having what feels sinus and eye pressure but worse. He also had some drainage from his eye that was yellow. He was prescribed toradol at the ER for pain. Is there anything else that he can take with the toradol to help with the pressure and is the does eye drainge have to do with the nasel fracture? Can t breath through nose
Mon, 6 Aug 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It could be due to nasal fracture. Do you have any scan reports? If you can share with me, then it would be appropriate. Sometimes nasal fracture can cause CSF to drain from nose also. Use antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin.

Hope it helps.