How can esophagus scleroderma causing digestive problems be treated?

i had a monometry done not that long ago and was told that i have scleroderma of the esophagus. basically the muscles of my esophagus are not working. i throw up food days after i eat it and have digestive and esophogeal issues that wont disappear. i have lupus and crest syndrome. i was told by my doctor that i may have to have a feeding tube placed under the problem area of my esophagus or part of my esophagus removed. What is going on?
Tue, 8 May 2018