As per your clinical history, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor[endocrinologist]and to rule out other causes do few investigations like this [Urine RE/ME, Fasting blood sugar,TSH, S testosterone
2) Do take regular medicines for your high blood pressure
and take treatment for any underlying pathological cause detected in investigation reports.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Work with your doctor to manage diabetes, heart disease
or other chronic health conditions.
2) Visit your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests.
3) Try to stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don't use illegal drugs.
4) Do exercise regularly.
5) Take steps to reduce stress.
6) Get help for anxiety, depression
or other mental health concerns.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo