Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

How can erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation be cured ?

i realized some days ago that when i have an erection my penis doesnt get hard enough. i realized it when i was having sexual intercourse a 2 weeks ago. am 19 yrs of age. and i have premature ejaculation problems too. what could be wrong with me
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Kwabena, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your Height and weight? You are having both erectile dysfunction and Premature ejaculation. Kindly get yourself examined first by a Urologist. If you are overweight you may want to exercise regularly and eat healthy nutritious balanced diet to reduce your weight. Do you masturbate? If yes, you may want to do it one hour before having Intercourse this will increase your Ejaculation time. Avoid stress and if you smoke and drink alcohol, quit them. You can also practice Squeeze technique, where in your Partner will hold the head of Penis when you get the urge and continue doing it until the urge is gone. This may be repeated several times during the act until you want to delay it. It needs some Practice.

Good Luck.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor