How can elevated liver enzymes in a child be treated?

My daugter is 11 yt.old . Her sgot is 1424U/L and sgpt is 1958 U/L bilirubin 4.5mg/dl,bilirubin direct 3.4mg/dl bilrubin indirect 1.1mg/dl. What can ido?please give my sugges. anr diet of my cild.i, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes topical antibiotic drops are usually safe. But use as prescribed for the same duration. Along with good regular cleaning of the eyes.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.