How can elevated blood sugar levels be managed while on NovoMix, Xigduo, Glucobay and Pantocid Dsr?

My father was on human mixtard 30 70 insulin recently doctor prescribed novomix 30. His sugar level is remaining high after that 311 mg dl in fasting and 425mg dl in pp. What to do now i am tensed He is prescribed Xigduo Glubay Diacramor Xr 60 Pantacid dsr
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

Did your father was on anti-diabetes drugs previously or only on insulin?Because if 3 medicines along with insulin are not able to control blood sugar than it's a matter of concern.

Either he is not controlling his diet or some other pathology is there. I advise you to consult him with an endocrinologist as early as possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.