Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

134 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can elevated SGPT levels be treated?

hello sir! my SGPT level is 102IU/L and my plasma glucose random is 121mg/ dL.... I have problem in my penis head...itching in penis head and itching in lower side in penis foreskin... there are some samall red rashes on my penis head and lower side of penis foreskin,,due to which itiching occurs on my penis head......please give any suggestion ... what i shall do to normal my SGPT level hai to away this itching
Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

You have two different issues which have no correlation with each other.

For high SGPT you need to investigate with HBsAg estimation, HCV estimation, USG abdomen scan for primary work up.

The rash and itch in penis head, foreskin could be due to fungal balanoposthitis. For that antifungal cream can be applied over that.

I suggest you consult a physician for a detailed evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

The SGOT and SGPT of a 77 years old lady is 117.00 u/l and 103 u/l respectively.GGTP is 48.00 u/l. Other LFT values are normal. The patient is tested positive for HCV. USG (abdoment) indicates mild changes and inflamation of liver and thickened wall gall blader with gall stone bof 18 mm. Kindly suggest what medicine should be given to bring the SGPT, SGOT and GGTP level and other lever related problems. Regards, Karan

doctor1 MD

hi my SGPT (alt) result is 96.57. and the doctor tell me it s high level.but no any medicine for it. just do jogging and walking. its correct? or i have to take any medicine? iam 46y old male. my fans result is 108 total colostrol result is 195. thx

doctor1 MD

Hi, My SGPT alt is 56.5 and the normal range is upto 45, whereas my SGOT is within range at 28.7 I was detected with a fatty and enlarged liver last month. Since then I have not had any alcohol, meat or oily things. Also I have been exercising regularly. Still after a month my SGPT is above range. Any advice?