How can elevated SGPT levels be treated?

hello sir! my SGPT level is 102IU/L and my plasma glucose random is 121mg/ dL.... I have problem in my penis head...itching in penis head and itching in lower side in penis foreskin... there are some samall red rashes on my penis head and lower side of penis foreskin,,due to which itiching occurs on my penis head......please give any suggestion ... what i shall do to normal my SGPT level hai to away this itching
Fri, 29 Mar 2019

You have two different issues which have no correlation with each other.

For high SGPT you need to investigate with HBsAg estimation, HCV estimation, USG abdomen scan for primary work up.

The rash and itch in penis head, foreskin could be due to fungal balanoposthitis. For that antifungal cream can be applied over that.

I suggest you consult a physician for a detailed evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician