How can eczema, chills and fatigue while suffering from lupus be treated?

hi doc iam a 54 year old women, 3 years ago they diagnose me with lupus, and stage 4 rheumatoid,but since then I have developed rash in the form of eczema all over my body,severe chills even in the summer, a very dark brown urin even though a drink water, severe weakness and appetite, since then I have had the rash checked out, the diagnoses, maybe some unknown allergy, is there any real help.
Fri, 3 Aug 2018
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If you are diagnosed with lupus and stage 4 rheumatoid arthritis, the chosen therapy would be Methotrexate, subcutaneous or IM, and for the eczemas Plaquenil per day in addition would be a good choice.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Ilektra Xhafa(Kacareli)