How can earache be treated?

Saturday i was listening to music. In one ear. The music accidently went up. And I took the earphone quick out of my ear. Until the next day I felt my ear weird. Like there was air in it. I can hear good. But I m having a lot of pain.
Wed, 18 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You may developed noise induced trauma to ear followed by post exposure pain syndrome. Nothing to worry, take Rest use multivitamin tablets once a day for five days. Avoid further exposure to noise. use tablet Cognix plus twice a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your ENT specialist he will examine for any noise induced hearing loss, etc. then treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.     
Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu